- Blade Angle: >60°
- Handle Length: 11.5cm
- Blade Length: 15.5cm
- Sharp Blade: YES
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Certification: CE / EU,CIQ,EEC,LFGB,SGS
- Knife Type: Chef Knives
- Origin: Mainland China
- Type: Knives
- Uses: Kitchen Chef frozen Santoku Cleaver Cutter Slicing Filleting Steak
- Food 01: Turkey meat Salmon Steak beef Bread Fish Chicken Vegetable Knife
- Food 03: Fish sashimi Salmon Sushi Vegetables Fruit Turkey Beef Knife
- Sharpness: 58 HRC
- Knife Weight: 380g
- Steel: 7cr17
- Blade Thickness: 3.0mm
- Handle Material: Wenge Wood
- Knife Covers: Can Be Worn On A Belt
Name: Full Tang Handmade Forged Chef Knife
Blade length: 16cm
Blade width: 10 cm (The widest point)
Blade thickness: 3 mm
Net weight: 380 g
Material : Handmade Forged High-carbon Clad Steel .
Handle: Full Tang integrated steel shank + wood + rivet fixing
Characteristics : Razor Sharp for easy paper cutting
This is a 100% hand-made knife. It is made of high-carbon stainless steel Clad Steel blade. Its operation process is very complicated. The time for producing a knife is longer than that of ordinary knife. It needs constant in the production process. In the quenching – Hammer -tempering- clamping steel – Hammer -quenching- tempering and other continuous cycle operations.
The quenching splash is 780 degrees and the tempering is 180 degrees – 200 degrees.
This operation guarantees the hardness and sharpness of this knife .
If uses it correctly. You can use the knife 15–20 years.